- Swimmers are expected to arrive at the swim meet and be ready to warm-up on time.
- Parents must supervise their children and support volunteers by knowing where their children are located. This helps the meet run smoothly and on time.
- The swim team can only function through the efforts of parent volunteers. Parents must participate in running the meets in order for their children to swim on the swim team.
- Assignments will be made in advance of all swim meets via a posting on SignUp Genius. A minimum number of “points” must be earned by each family, and most positions are 1 point. The required number of “points” will be announced at the beginning of the season. Parents are encouraged to sign up for preferred positions, otherwise they will be assigned.
- Record your event numbers from the heat sheets that are posted.
- Practice and support good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Respect other swimmers, parents, coaches and meet officials.
- Be a team player. Cheer for your teammates, compliment others on their achievements, encourage others who are down, support the newer or younger swimmers.
- Swim your personal best. Set goals and strive to achieve them.
- Have fun!
|Bellewood Country Club||400 E. Schuylkill Road, North Coventry, PA 19465||610-718-9100|
|Hillside Swim Club||134 W. Moyer Road, Pottstown, PA 19464||610-326-7723|
|Laurelwood Swim Club||801 Union Avenue, Pottstown, PA 19465||610-327-3637|
|North End Swimming Club||901 North Adams Street, Pottstown, PA 19464||610-323-2773|
|Phoenixville YMCA (Baker Park)||400 E. Pothouse Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460||610-933-5861|
|Skippack Swim Club||1224 Cressman Road, Skippack, PA 19473||610-489-2499|
|Upper Perkiomen YMCA||1399 Quakertown Road, Pennsburg, PA 18073||215-679-9679|
Are you a local business or realtor looking to advertise to our community?
Yearly sponsorships are available – Appear on our site and app!