Rules and Regulations
NINE OAKS SWIM CLUB RULES
The following policies and rules are set forth, by the Board of Directors, to ensure a clean, safe and orderly atmosphere at the Club so that you, your family and your fellow members may enjoy the Club facilities to the fullest throughout the season.
1. Members are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children at all times.
2. Children under fourteen must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. The normal Club hours are 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, subject to the discretion of the Club managers and Board approved activities.
4. All time at the Club will be by reservation only, subject to changes in COVID-19 recommendations.
5. COVID-19 rules and procedures supersede the 9 Oaks by-laws for the 2021 Season.
1. The Club managers have complete authority regarding enforcement of all rules, policies, and use of the Club facilities.
2. A member must be in good standing to gain entry to the club. No guest will be admitted without the sponsoring member present and without a guest pass.
3. Trash and other waste materials must be put in the trash containers. Throwing trash into the pools or littering on Club grounds is strictly prohibited.
4. No Club furniture may be moved from its assigned location.
5. Cooking and grilling is prohibited.
6. Pets are prohibited on the Club grounds.
7. Persons under the influence of intoxicants will be denied admission to the Club and/or removed from the Club grounds.
8. Valuables should not be brought to the Club. The Club is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal property.
9. Members and guests are responsible to pay for Club property that they damage.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. All members and guests use the pool and Club facilities at their own risk.
2. Use of the baby pool is limited to children under seven years old. All children using the baby pool must be under the direct supervision of an adult.
3. Loitering and playing are prohibited in the bathrooms. Children under seven years old are not permitted in the bathrooms or locker rooms without a responsible person. Parents are expected to enforce this rule for their children and their guests.
4. Running, wrestling, tag, ball playing, etc., are forbidden on the concrete decks bordering the pools. Pushing or throwing anyone into the pools is prohibited.
5. Only one person at a time is allowed on a diving board or diving board steps. Diving or swimming under the boards is prohibited. Divers must swim clear of the boards upon completion of their dive. The diving well must be entered from the boards only and exited via designated areas.
6. Diving is prohibited in the intermediate pool
7. Eating, drinking, smoking, and gum chewing are not permitted on the pool decks.
8. The pool decks must be kept clear of obstructions at all times.
9. Breakable containers of any kind, including all glass (bottles, jars, jugs, glasses, mugs, cups, plates, bowls, et al) are prohibited anywhere on the Club grounds including picnic and snack bar areas. Metal or breakable plastic toys are not allowed in the pool areas.
10. All injuries to a person on the Club grounds must be reported to the manager or first aid station immediately.
11. The lifeguards are present for your protection. Talking with the guards on duty or loitering at their stands is prohibited.
12. Sitting is prohibited on pool ladders, steps or indicated areas around the steps of the pools.
13. All vehicles should be parked in an orderly manner and in line in the parking lot. The Club has an entrance driveway and an exit driveway to avoid accidents; members must use the proper driveway at all times. No vehicles are to drive on the Club grounds without manager’s permission. Only vehicles with State issued handicapped license plates or handicapped mirror placards are permitted to park in designated handicapped parking spaces. Other vehicles parking in these spaces will be towed at the owner’s expense.
14. Playing and loitering are prohibited in the parking areas. Use of skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters and other such mechanical devices are not permitted on Club grounds.
15. Bathing suits are the only garments to be worn in the pools. Cutoffs, jogging or tennis shorts, T-shirts, etc. are not to be worn in the pools.
16. Children requiring diapers (not “potty trained”) are permitted in any pool only when wearing an authentic swim suit diaper.
17. Children who cannot swim are not permitted in the deep pool unless accompanied by an adult and under the adult’s direct supervision at all times. (Within one (1) arm length).
18. Only current Nine Oaks Swim Club lifeguards may wear guard (suits, shirts, hats, etc.) while on the Club grounds.
20. The Snack bar will be open from Noon – 8PM daily.
21. Nine Oaks has a policy that has the pools and deck close for 30 minutes after thunder is heard and for 45 minutes after lightning is seen. At these times, no one is permitted on the pool decks. Everyone needs to report to his or her cars.
TENNIS COURT RULES
1. Only Club members and their guests may use the courts.
2. Proper tennis attire must be worn. All players must wear tennis sneakers. Basketball, running, or other types of sneakers or shoes ruin the tennis courts surface and are prohibited.
3. Adult tennis members have first priority on the court on weekends and on weekdays after 5 p.m. Child members may be using the courts during these periods only with the permission of the manager.
Are you a local business or realtor looking to advertise to our community?
Yearly sponsorships are available – Appear on our site and app!